Tag Archive for: youths
International Youth Day (IYD) is an awareness day designated by the United Nations. The purpose of the day is to draw attention to a given set of cultural and legal issues surrounding youth. The first IYD was observed on 12 August, 2000.
International Youth Day is observed annually on August 12th. It is meant as an opportunity for governments and others to draw attention to youth issues worldwide. During IYD, concerts, workshops, cultural events, and meetings involving national and local government officials and youth organizations take place around the world.
Youth European Society wins a project “Mission: Youth Employment” under Erasmus+ programme.
The project “Mission: Youth employment” aims to help young people and particularly those of them who are at risk of being excluded from the labor market and those facing barriers at starting first job, finding new one, to get information and acquire knowledge, skills and competences through the methods of non-formal education, needed for smooth and successful transition to the labor market. Main activites will be held in Bansko, Bulgaria.
“We are Europe” workshop, done by Collage group in Youth Exchange under “Be the Change” project.
Five volunteers, leaded by our project manager, took part in Youth Exchange in Stip, Macedonia (FYROM) on 12 – 21 August 2018. The YE was third activity under project „Be the change – empowered citizens, empowered communities“, co-financed by Erasmus+ Programme of European Commision.
- New project has started – Colors of Humanity2 February 2023 - 20:09
- Get Smact Project finished successfully27 November 2022 - 15:23
- Final event under Project Get Smact – Tirana, Albania27 October 2022 - 10:37
- Call for participants for Safebook project Training Course in Serbia1 August 2022 - 15:00
- Call for participants for Training course under project Power ON Competencies in Albania13 January 2020 - 17:33