Youth European Society is urgently looking for Bulgarian, Italian and Romanian participants for youth exchange in Bansko Bulgaria (10th November – 18 November 2019).
The project “Mission: Youth employment” aims to help young people and particularly those of them who are at risk of being excluded from the labor market and those facing barriers at starting first job, finding new one, to get information and acquire knowledge, skills and competences through the methods of non-formal education, needed for smooth and successful transition to the labor market.
- To raise awareness among young people for the problems of youth unemployment, the methods, the tools and the institutions to dial with it.
- To encourage young people to be more confident and self-esteem while they are looking for new or first job;
- To motivate young people to disseminate the learning outcomes in order to cover a wider range of young people who are at risk of exclusion from the labor market;
- To promote the methods of non-formal education among young people as tool to tackle with various problem related to youth.
- To develop long-term partnership between the project’s partners as a method to work together for future issues related with youth.
- Тo explore employability of young people, inclusion, soft skills, young people with fewer opportunities and how it is searched in various sectors of life. These skills and competencies will be beneficial for participants for future initiatives, also helping participants become more aware of self-employment as a career option.
There is NO participation fee.
Travel and accomodation are covered by Erasmus+ Programme.
You can find infopack here: Mission Youth Employment Youth Exchange Infopack
If you want to be part of this Youth Exchange – please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org