The project “Mission: Youth employment” aims to help young people and particularly those of them who are at risk of being excluded from the labor market and those facing barriers at starting first job, finding new one, to get information and acquire knowledge, skills and competences through the methods of non-formal education, needed for smooth and successful transition to the labor market. Main activites will be held in Bansko, Bulgaria.
• To raise awareness among young people for the problems of youth unemployment, the methods, the tools and the institutions to dial with it.
• To encourage young people to be more confident and self-esteem while they are looking for new or first job;
• To motivate young people to disseminate the learning outcomes in order to cover a wider range of young people who are at risk of exclusion from the labor market;
• To promote the methods of non-formal education among young people as tool to tackle with various problem related to youth.
• To develop long-term partnership between the project’s partners as a method to work together for future issues related with youth.
• Тo explore employability of young people, inclusion, soft skills, young people with fewer opportunities and how it is searched in various sectors of life. These skills and competencies will be beneficial for participants for future initiatives, also helping participants become more aware of self-employment as a career option.
The learning process will be follow this structure: four workshops per day with respective breaks among them. The activities will follow the logical line: start with get to know each others steps, group building exercise, entering into the topic, explore the topic, providing tools for empowerment, sharing best practices, put in practice what was learn, follow up and dissemination and final evaluation of the course.
The methodology will include communication-based methods (interaction, dialogue, open discussions), activity based methods (sharing experience, practice and experimentation), socially focused methods (partnerships, teamwork, networking) and self-directing methods (creativity, discovery, responsibility, action).